This is the official The Link: The Secret Relationship between Saddam and al Qaida web site.
The Link provides new evidence regarding:
* Saddam and al Qaida were working together since 1990
* Iraq was financing, training, and carrying out operations with al Qaida since the 1990′s
* al Qaida and the Arab Mujahideen were located in Iraq since 1995
* Saddam in his own words says he gave the order for the 1993 World Trade Center attack.
* An Iraqi agent met with a 9/11 hijacker prior to the 9/11 attack
* WMDs were in Iraq up until Operation Iraqi Freedom
What you think you know about the Saddam and al Qaida link, you don’t. The main stream media has deliberately not investigated the al Qaida and Saddam link in order to defame President Bush and keep a lie in tact. The Link details the facts that Saddam was training, financing, and carrying out operations with al Qaida since the early 1990′s. The Link is based on Iraqi memos, transcripts, and documents that were recovered by the US military during Operation Iraqi Freedom. Over 100 pages of Iraqi memos and transcripts are included in the Appendix as well as court cases dealing with al Qaida. If you think you can handle the truth that has been suppressed by the main stream media until now, you must buy The Link.
See What Others Have Said:
“Louis Fairmont’s impressive research conclusively establishes a direct operational link between Saddam Hussein’s government and al-Qaeda. The controversy over this connection can now be put to rest.”
-Daniel Pipes, Middle East Forum
“Louis Fairmont has unleashed the truth about the War on Terrorism in this dynamic new book. As an Anti-Terror/Force Protection specialist, I strongly recommend this book in order to understand why the United States was fully justified in the Iraq War. Saddam Hussein was a clear and present threat to the security of the United States and the free world.”
- Steven J. Lucks, Captain US Navy (retired)
“The Link” provides a well-researched in-depth analysis of Sharia law, the driving force behind the spread of radical Islam, and its influence on society. It is a good educational tool that should be used by Westerners who, for the most part, are completely ignorant of the grave danger that could end Western civilization as we know it.
- Khalim Massoud,President, Muslims Against Sharia
Watch the video on WMDs in Iraq in 2001
Watch the video about al Qaida being in Iraq in 1995
Trackback to urls that discuss the Pentagon Report on Saddam: